State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA), Certificate of Completion
Curriculum Code #C201
Effective May 2018
The nurse aide or nursing assistant performs basic nursing related services to patients and residents in a long-term facility. The graduate of the program is eligible to sit for the state certification test in Ohio and may work as a nursing assistant in several health care settings such as nursing homes, hospitals and home care agencies.
|STNA 114||NURSE AIDE TRAINING||5|
Admission Requirements for Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program (TCEP)
- Official high school or GED and college/program transcripts (if applicable) on file in the LCCC Records office.
- Program application on file.
- Health physical admission packet turned in at the Health and Wellness Sciences division, HS 223 and criminal background clearance.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider course is strongly recommended.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Satisfactory placement assessment score in college level reading.
Learn more about Allied Health program requirements